Aromatherapy has substantial healing benefits that address various health issues and has also been proven to affect mood and overall health. Here are several essential oils that can help the following problems:
- ANXIETY: lavender, melissa, myrrh, bergamot, cardamom, chamomile, cypress, frankincense, rose, pine, vanilla, marjoram, neroli, nutmeg, patchouli, orange, lime.
- DEPRESSION: lemon, marjoram, neroli, peppermint, patchouli, rosemary, sandalwood, angelica, bergamot, cedarwood, jasmine, lavender, geranium, ylang ylang, and clary sage.
- FATIGUE: basil, angelica, cedarwood, clove, eucalyptus, jasmine, frankincense, lemon, neroli, marjoram, peppermint, patchouli, and vanilla.
- HEADACHES: basil, chamomile, cinnamon, ginger, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon grass, melissa, marjoram, peppermint, thyme, ylang ylang, and clary sage.
- SINUS CONGESTION: angelica, basil, cedarwood, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, fennel, ginger, hyssop, juniper, rosemary, tea tree, and marjoram.
- INDIGESTION: lavender, juniper, lemon grass, lemon verbena, orange, peppermint, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, thyme, anise, fennel, ginger, and basil.
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS: angelica, basil, caraway, chamomile, ginger, clary sage, lavender, rose, rosemary, and sage.
- SORE MUSCLES: bay, caraway, chamomile, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, geranium, juniper, lemon grass, lemon verbena, rosemary, sandalwood, patchouli, and myrtle.
Find essential oils in all of our bath and body products at Hothouse Botanicals!