1. After cleansing your hair, gently towel it dry and apply a generous amount of deep conditioner.
2. Massage the conditioner through your hair from root to ends (if you have an oily scalp, skip the roots and focus on the ends).
3. Wrap your head in a wet towel or shower cap (you can wrap the shower cap with aluminum foil to help trap heat).
4. Sit outside in the heat for about 20 minutes. The heat from the sun and the heat from your head will open the hair cuticle and allow the beneficial conditioning to penetrate the hair.
5. Wash out the conditioner and dry. Enjoy your moisturized, healthy hair!
This treatment helps hair become soft and shiny by conditioning the cuticle. Be sure to keep up your regular trims to get rid of split ends and help damaged hair.