- Chocolate soaks, massages and wraps: The Hershey Hotel in Hershey, PA offers these nourishing and aromatic spa treatments for skin. These chocolate spa treatments are my favorite on the list and sound so decadent!
- Dark beer/mineral water bath in Chodova Piana in the Czech Republic: This treatment is reported to have rejuvenating benefits. Beer contains high amounts of polyphenols (rich in antioxidants), which are great for hair and skin.
- Egyptian mud facial: Rich in Vitamin A, E and fatty acids, and mixed with shea butter, this treatment gives you beautifully smooth skin that can last several weeks.
- Gold leaf facials: 24-carat gold is used to tighten skin and produce collagen (warning: gold is an allergen and can cause rashes).
- Nightingale droppings: The droppings are sterilized with UV light and used during a facial to detoxify pores and brighten skin discolorations. They can be mixed with rice bran to increase the exfoliation effects.
- Softball facial: Facial muscles are tightened after several treatments that involve massaging a softball across the face.